Who you’ll work with and what You’ll Do
As a part of Penguin International’s Analytics team, you will work closely with major consulting, investment banking and market leading companies, on a diverse range of advanced analytics topics. You will have the opportunity to leverage analytical methodologies to deliver value to Penguin International’s clientele through providing analytics subject matter expertise, and accelerated execution support.
You will collaborate with various stakeholder to gather requirements, specify, design, develop, deliver, and support analytic solutions serving client needs. You will provide technical support through deeper understanding of relevant data analytics solutions and processes to build high quality and efficient analytic solutions.
The candidate will work with the Analytics Team Leaders, and perform advanced analytics, modelling, and process automation activity executions.
You’ll have the ownership and the responsibility for successful execution of the clients request and associated fulfilments on the requirements.
You’re Good at:
- Working with research and consulting teams.
- Delivering original analysis and insights to case teams, typically owning all or part of an analytics module whilst integrating with a case team.
- Establishing credibility by thought partnering with client teams on analytics topics; drawing conclusions on a range of external and internal issues related to your module.
- Communicating analytical insights through sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (including PPT slides, documentations, or dashboards), collecting, synthesizing, analysing team’s learning & inputs into new best practices and methodologies
- Ensuring proper sign‐off before uploading materials into internal repository for reference; sanitizing confidential client content in marketing documents
- Developing broad expertise in at least one analytics topic or platform
- Executing analytical approach and creating defined outcome; contributing to approach selection
- Communicating with confidence and ease
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with strong and effective written and verbal communication.
- Thinking Analytically
You should be strong in analytical solutioning with hands on experience in advanced analytics delivery, through the entire life cycle of analytics. Strong analytics skills with the ability to develop and codify knowledge and provide analytical advice where required.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in data management in databases using Excel VBA application and Python program.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and knowledge of SQL queries
- Expertise in Python with sound understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and development principles. Hands on Experience in Pandas, Numpy and other python packages
- Must have used programming languages and tools to develop, test and, maintain data pipelines ( primarily Python & good to have working knowledge of Dataiku, DataRobot, Alteryx etc.)
- Strong experience in developing Visualization reports and dashboards using Power BI or Tableau.
- Fluency in one or more databases, preferably relational.
- Should be able to independently design, develop, test, implement and support highly scalable Extract, transform and load (ETL) and visualization solutions.
- Expertise in Exploratory Data analysis and should be able to process and analyse large data sets demonstrating strong technical, data modelling, analysis and design abilities.
- Experience in performing unit tests and conducting reviews with other team members to make sure solutions and code are rigorously designed, elegantly coded and effectively tuned for performance.
- Excel /VBA , Alteryx, Tableau or PowerBI
- Python (for Extract/transform/load or Exploratory Data Analysis)
- Deep data analytics skills & capability with solid problem-solving approach to “connect the dots” through leveraging data analytics tools with no/minimal supervision from senior colleagues for case/client support work.
- Worked closely and have deep understanding of Business and can associate with one of the leading practice area/Industry.
- Implementation of algorithms to mine targeted data and the ability to convert data into a business story
- Translation of business requirements into technical requirements; Data extraction, preparation, and transformation
- At least 0-1 years within relevant domain of (mention Topic/Skillset) across industries and work experience providing analytics solutions in a commercial setting.
- Consulting experience will be considered a plus.